Tuesday, May 29, 2012

B is almost 6 months

Can you believe that B is almost 6 months old?! Where did the time go? He is such a happy baby who loves to give his mommy sugar and play in his exersaucer. He has super strong hands. In fact, if it is within reach, it's his! I think it's his curious nature. B has rolled over from back to tummy now but we haven't crawled anywhere. He loves to stand (assisted of course). And let me tell you, he is finding his voice. Making silly noises and laughing is our favorite pastime. So far, solids have been a big hit! His fave are sweet potatoes but he isn't picky by any means. Our menu consists of sweet potatoes, peas, beans, apples, bananas, peaches, squash, and Frosties from Wendy's!
Mommy is still nursing but may taper off soon. I am still working through the summer but thinking about staying home and raising my little family for a while. It's tough work getting up for nighttime feedings and still rising early for work. Sleeping Beauty needs her rest and so does this gal! B sleeps through the night but occasionally wakes once or twice. I can say that it feels great getting a full night of sleep although I usually wake up anyway...mommy misses her boy now that he's in his own room. Bittersweet, I suppose... ;) Ps: diapers after solid food are no joke!!! Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment